L2D Combat Evo V2 G19 RMR Slide for Glock 19 Gen 3
The L2D Combat® Evo V2 slide is a direct replacement for OEM Glock pistols that will increase accuracy and performance of your firearm.
L2D Combat® slides are precisely machined to tight tolerance requirements in all critical areas of function and manufactured using premium quality 17-4PH stainless steel. Strict proprietary quality control processes combined with superior engineering and high quality materials allow for a consistent, accurate and unmatched product.
Our Catalyst and Evolution slide designs are coated in DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finishes that provide a very durable internal and external coating with excellent corrosion resistance, hardness and self-lubrication properties.
An RMR red dot sight cut is incorporated into our design and features front indexing lugs for added shear strength and to maintain perfect sight alignment during removal / re-installation. Each slide includes a cover plate that can be installed in place of the RMR when a sight is not mounted.
L2D Combat® slides are fully compatible with OEM Glock internals, however for maximum performance and accuracy gains, we recommended using L2D internal parts kits and barrels to complement our precision machined slides.
- Made in the USA
- Tighter Tolerance Requirements for Superior Barrel Lockup, Fitment and Accuracy
- 17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Angled Cocking Serrations Provide Added Grip in All Conditions
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating Increases Corrosion Resistance, Hardness and Self Lubrication Properties
- RMR Sight Cover Plate w/ Sight Mounting Hardware Included
- Proprietary Low Profile 17-4 Stainless Steel RMR Cover Plate Screws in Matching DLC Finish Included (Additional Finish Options Available)
- Lowered Ejection Port Adds Clearance for Spent Casings to Eject
- Accepts Trijicon RMR Red Dot Sights or Sights with Compatible Mounting Footprints
- Firing Pin Channel Liner Pre-Installed
- Drop-In Installation
"Glock" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of the many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. L2D Combat and its products are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.