L2D Fluted Stainless Guide Rod Glock Standard Frame
New and improved! The L2D Combat flush mount fluted stainless steel guide rods will increase the reliability of your firearm by preventing potential failures derived from factory polymer guide rods flexing, chipping or breaking.
The custom rear mount retainer screw ensures a sleek flush installation up front while maintaining the ability to interchange springs from the rear of the recoil assembly.
L2D offers high performance ISMI recoil springs in different weight configurations as optional add-on accessories to the kit. A factory weight spring is included with each kit and will arrive pre-assembly and ready to install. ISMI recoil springs are heated treated, shot peened and stress relieved after winding to enhance their performance, service life and durability.
Please note: L2D guide rods will not accept the OEM factory recoil spring due to a larger shaft diameter.
Size and Compatibility Options:
- Glock Standard Frame Gen 3
- Glock Standard Compact Frame Gen 4 ( Requires Reducing Ring Sold Separately)
- Glock Standard Frame Gen 5 ( Requires Reducing Ring Sold Separately)
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN)
- Black Nitride+ ( We have found the Nitride+ holds up better than DLC for this particualr application )
- Chameleon PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition)