Terms Of Service
The following terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all sales of L2D Outdoors, Inc. d/b/a/ L2D Combat (“L2D Combat”) products or services, and all quotations, purchase requests, order acknowledgements, and invoices from L2D Combat to you as a L2D Combat customer (“You/Your” or “Purchaser”). The below are the only terms and conditions applicable to the sale of L2D Combat products or services. The acceptance of the below terms and conditions are required for You to purchase any L2D Combat products and apply to any and all purchases by You from L2D Combat. L2D Combat hereby rejects any additional or different terms or conditions. Such additional or different terms and conditions shall be void and have no effect on Your purchase unless specifically agreed to by L2D Combat in writing.
2. Use Limitations: A Purchaser may not in any way, including through any writing, electronic means, or any medium whatsoever, duplicate, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, publish, license, reverse-engineer, derivatively create from, transfer, sell or re-sell, any information, products, components or services obtained, created, distributed or manufactured by L2D Combat.
3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: L2D COMBAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, BE THEY DIRECT CLAIMS OF WRONGDOING, INDIRECT CLAIMS OF WRONGDOING, CLAIMS FOR DEATH OR BODILY INJURY OF ANY KIND, CLAIMS FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, CLAIMS FOR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SPECIAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF USE, MISUSE, SALE, RE-SALE AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ITS PRODUCTS AND COMPONENTS. ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS BY L2D COMBAT EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS THAT MAY BE USED AS A BASIS FOR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND AND CANNOT BE RELIED UPON BY A PURCHASER OR ANYONE ELSE IN THAT REGARD. FURTHERMORE, L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED BY A GUNSMITH OR COMPETENT INDIVIDUAL WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HANDGUNS, L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS AND HANDGUNS IN PARTICULAR. HOWEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES L2D COMBAT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY, AS OUTLINED ABOVE, FOR ANY SUCH INSTALLATION OR HANDLING OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY BY SUCH PERSON(S) OR EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS. THE PURCHASER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS MUST BE INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH. THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT INSTALLATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH CAN RESULT IN SEVERE INJURIES OR EVEN DEATH. THE BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SUE L2D COMBAT, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, FOR ANY INJURIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OF L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS IN ANY FIREARM. THE BUYER HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASES L2D COMBAT FROM ALL LIABILITY, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OF L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS IN ANY FIREARM. THE BUYER HOLDS L2D COMBAT HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OF ANY L2D COMBAT PRODUCTS. THE WAIVER, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN EXPRESSLY INCLUDE ALL CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT DEFECT, FAILURE TO WARN, BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, UNJUST ENRICHMENT AND THE LIKE BY OR ON BEHALF OF L2D COMBAT.
4. Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty: L2D Combat is confident that every L2D Combat product and component is manufactured in accordance with the highest levels of quality, design and workmanship. L2D Combat provides a limited warranty as to manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase for purchasers that L2D Combat considers to be “private” purchasers, and ninety (90) days for purchasers that L2D Combat considers to be commercial and/or governmental agencies. Under these limted warranty provisions, L2D Combat may repair or replace any product that is determined by L2D Combat to have a defect so long as such product replacement is in keeping with the terms of the Agreement. All warranty and/or covered defect determinations are within the sole discretion of L2D Combat. To be eligible, the original purchaser must present: proof of purchase, prepaid shipping (where applicable), a sales receipt to the factory, and a Return Verification Number obtained from L2D Combat Customer Service or original retailer from which the Product was purchased. No provision of this section replaces or supersedes the acknowledgements, waivers, and releases of liability in paragraph (3). Accordingly, no other warranties are implied or expressed in any way. Modifications to L2D Combat Products in any manner, other than those expressed or implied by L2D Combat, in written form or the firing of hand-loaded, reloaded, remanufactured or improper ammunition, instantly void this limited warranty. In the event of a warranty claim by any Purchaser, the L2D Combat product or component must be inspected by L2D Combat to determine the validity of the claim prior to honoring this warranty. In conjunction with this inspection, L2D Combat may also request other parts and components, as well as the handgun(s) in question. No other entity is qualified or validated by L2D Combat without L2D Combat’s express written approval to determine a defect, for warranty purposes, of any product or component designed, created, or manufactured by or for L2D Combat.
L2D Combat has the sole right to either to replace or repair any defective products, to refund the purchase price upon return of the products or to grant a reasonable allowance on account of such defects. L2D Combat’s liability, and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy, for defective Products shall be limited solely to replacement, repair, refund or allowance, as L2D Combat may elect. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, L2D COMBAT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED B HEREIN, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT FOR SUCH A DISCLAIMER, L2D COMBAT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY LIMIT ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE.
5. Satisfaction Guarantee: L2D Combat also provides a thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee, which is also solely at the discretion of L2D Combat. The thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee provides a private purchaser with the option of returning a product within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, from the original retailer, provided that the private purchaser presents the original retailer from which the Product was purchased with: proof of purchase, prepaid shipping (where applicable), a sales receipt to the factory, and a Return Verification Number obtained from L2D Combat Customer Service or original retailer from which the Product was purchased. No provision of this section replaces or supersedes the acknowledgements, waivers, and releases of liability in paragraph (3). L2D Combat has the sole right to either accept or reject a satisfaction guarantee claim.
6. No Legal Relationship with Glock, Smith & Wesson or any Other Firearm Manufacturers: L2D Combat is an independent after-market manufacturer and/or distributor, and is not an agent or licensee of, and is not in any way associated with, Glock, Inc. or any other firearm manufacturer. L2D Combat does not hold itself out as an agent or licensee of any firearm manufacturer, and purchaser hereby understands and accepts that no legal affiliation, relationship or sponsorship arrangement exists between Glock (or any other firearm manufacturer) and L2D Combat. In addition, there is no express or implied approval or recommendation by Glock (or any other firearm manufacturer) to use L2D Combat Therefore, there are no circumstances under which L2D Combat can be, and it shall not be, liable for any defect or problem of any factory firearm or firearm modified with non-L2D Combat parts or components (or by any other firearm or firearm parts manufacturer). Purchaser (and/or any third party discharging the firearm with installed L2D Combat Products) therefore assumes any and all risks in the use the firearm, of L2D Combat products with either a Glock or any other manufacturer’s firearm.
Title: L2D Combat shall retain full ownership of it Products until the complete payment of the sales price and incidental costs is received by L2D Combat and the product has been received by Purchaser.
7. Compliance with Laws: Purchaser is solely responsible for knowing all federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations applicable in the state where Purchaser resides. L2D Combat shall not be responsible, nor liable to Purchaser or any third-parties for the unlawful purchase or possession of any L2D Combat products. As a condition of purchase, Purchaser hereby confirms that he/she is of legal age to own all L2D Combat products, as well as all applicable firearms, and that the purchase or ownership of any such products is not in violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
8. Class Action Waiver: Purchaser agrees that any claim, lawsuit or action that You may have will be brought on an individual basis. You also expressly agree not to bring or be part of any class or group actions or lawsuits. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR LAWSUIT AS A CLASS PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING against L2D Combat.
Access to L2D Combat’s website is provided “as is” with no guarantee from L2D Combat. www.L2DCombat.com shall be used at Your own risk. L2D Combat does not warrant that its website is accurate, meets Your expectations, shall be uninterrupted and free from all errors, and/or shall be free of cookies and/or viruses.
As a condition of Your use of L2D Combat’s website, You warrant that You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
All content, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on L2D Combat’s website is/are the property of L2D Combat or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on www.L2DCombat.com Such content is not for resale. Your use of L2D Combat’s website does not entitle You to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, You will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for Your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of L2D Combat. You agree that You shall not, under any circumstances, acquire any ownership rights in any protected content on L2D Combat’s website. L2D Combat does not grant You any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of L2D Combat except as expressly authorized herein.
10. Choice of Law and Venue: To the maximum extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Florida and Purchaser hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the L2D Combat Products. Any and all lawsuits against L2D Combat shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in, or as close as possible to, Broward County, Florida.
11. Force Majeure: L2D Combat shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performance or delivery of any products or services due to (a) fires, floods, strikes, or other labor disputes, accidents, sabotage, terrorism, war, riots, acts of precedence or priorities granted at the request or for the benefit, directly or indirectly, of any federal, state or local government or any subdivision or agency thereof, delays in transportation or lack of transportation facilities, restrictions imposed by federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations, market shortage of necessary components; or (b) any other cause beyond the control of Seller. In the event of the occurrence of any of the foregoing, the time for performance shall be extended for such time as may be reasonably necessary to enable L2D Combat to perform.
12. Waiver: No failure of L2D Combat to insist upon strict compliance with these terms and conditions or to exercise any right accruing from any default or breach of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any other existing or future default/breach.
13. Severance: If any provision of this contract is, for any reason, held to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid in some other way, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will not affect the remainder of this contract, which will continue in full force and effect.
WARNING – Failure to adhere to these warnings could result in property damage, injury or death!
- All L2D Combat products must be installed by a certified armorer or a professional gunsmith.
- Never attempt to install any L2D Combat products yourself.
- Strict adherence is required to all firearm safety and safe handling rules and laws, including all such rules, instructions and warnings contained in the manual provided with the factory pistol.
- You should have your pistol periodically inspected by a competent gunsmith after repeated or recurrent use.
- If you have any concern with the performance of your pistol, you should immediately stop all use until the pistol is inspected and approved by a competent gunsmith.
- Failure to have L2D Combat products properly installed by a professional gunsmith may result in a malfunction of your firearm. This can result in severe injuries or even death.
Should you have any questions about these Terms and conditions, warnings or use of any L2D Combat products, please contact L2D Combat at:
Address: 4300 NW 120th Ave, Coral Springs FL, 33065
Tel: (954) 757-6116